Hilltop Lakes Property Owners’ Association (POA) is hiring a P/T Accounts Payable position. This position is responsible for processing invoices and vender payments and other financial liabilities of Hilltop Lakes POA. While the job’s primary function is processing payments, the accounts payable position is also responsible for keeping precise records of all accounts and must work collaboratively with other accounting personnel.
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable
- Maintain precise records of all vendor payments
- Print and distribute checks with approvals as outlined in procedures
- Responsible for paying and keeping record of all invoices and payments
- Keep track of all company credit card spending
- Analyze all accounts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to ensure payment accuracy
Qualifications for Accounts Payable
- 0-5 years’ experience
- Comfortable with productivity tools such as QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Functional knowledge of database and Excel spreadsheets
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks
- Should be detail-oriented and organized
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Wages based on experience. Please send your resume and application to: Hilltop Lakes, P.O. Box 1242, Hilltop Lakes, TX 77871, fax to 936.855.2754. Or email resume and application to email@example.com