HILLTOP LAKES GOLF COURSE RULES AND REGULATIONS
GOLF ETIQUETTE REFERS TO A SET OF RULES AND REGULATIONS DESIGNED TO MAKE THE GAME OF GOLF SAFE AND MORE ENJOYABLE FOR GOLFERS.
- All members and guests must scan in or sign in at pro shop before starting each round of play.
- Personal carts must be registered, trail fee paid, and current sticker attached permanently to be on course. Stickers issued for one cart only – no transfers.
- Property owners in section 1, 2, 3A, 3B, 4, 5 7, & 26 who bring guests at no cost, must play with their guests. This effectively limits a property owner to 3 free guests unless the pro shop approves a fivesome.
- Active-duty military persons can play golf free if playing as a guest with a property owner.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted on the golf course, putting green, or driving range without adult supervision or permission from the pro shop.
- Each player must have his/her own bag and clubs to play.
- Please limit golf carts to 2 adult players/riders. Driver must have a valid driver’s license to drive ANY golf cart on the course.
- All players must start on #1 tee unless given permission by pro shop personnel. If players are given permission to start play on #10, players coming off #9 and continuing to #10 have priority and must be let through.
- No more than foursomes unless given permission by pro shop personnel. On weekends and holidays, no fivesomes allowed until after 12:00 p.m. and only with permission from pro shop personnel at that time.
- Prior to play, check at pro shop for special play rules, i.e., cart path only, use temporary greens, restricted areas, etc.
- Rental carts must be driven on golf course only and keys must be returned to pro shop upon return.
- NO PRACTICING ON GOLF COURSE.
- The front or back nine could be closed for maintenance or due to weather at golf course superintendent’s discretion.
- For safety, travel to and from the golf pro shop must be on roads and not on golf course.
- Let faster players through, if next hole is clear.
- SAND DIVOTS – REPAIR BALL MARKS ON GREENS – RAKE BUNKERS.
- Keep carts 30 yards (or behind markers) from edge of all greens unless on concrete path. Keep all carts on concrete cart path at all tee boxes. Pull carts are not allowed on greens.
- When fairways are closed by the golf course superintendent due to abnormal ground condition, ALL carts must remain on cart path. When “Keep Carts On Path” or “Cart Path Only Signs” are posted, carts shall not travel on fairways or rough.
- All carts must stay on concrete cart path and use 90-degree rule to get to your ball. DO NOT DRIVE ON OPPOSITE SIDE OF FAIRWAYS FROM THE CONCRETE CART PATH.
- Golf course is closed 30 minutes after sundown.
- Please respect the rights and privacy of our homeowners when retrieving balls from yards. Please remember that players can be held responsible for damage to private property.
- Use trash containers to dispose of trash on the golf course.
- White stakes on edge of fairways are played as lateral hazard. If outside of white stakes, player takes up to 2 club lengths on line of flight from the lateral hazard.
- No sunflower seed shells, pistachio shells, cigar and cigarette butts permitted on greens.
Walking and jogging on golf course is permitted ONLY BEFORE pro shop opens each morning.
- Riding bicycles, hover boards, using skates, skateboards, or motorized vehicles besides golf carts are prohibited on the golf course.
- No fishing on golf course lakes.
- Pets are not permitted on golf course during pro shop hours.
- On the Driving Range - for safety purposes, always hit from where the bag stands are located. Do not hit from mats when bag stands are placed in front of mats. When mats are being used and all mats are occupied, wait until a mat is vacated to hit range balls. DO NOT HIT FROM GRASS IF MATS ARE BEING USED. Sand divots after hitting and before leaving driving range
- ICE MACHINE IS available ONLY FOR GOLFERS WHO HAVE COME TO GOLF COURSE TO PLAY!
PROPERTY OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION OF HILLTOP LAKES, INC., GOLF COURSE DRESS CODE
Proper golf attire is required on the golf course:
|MEN:||Shirts with collar and sleeves|
Mock turtle necks with sleeves
Slacks or shorts, neat in appearance
|Not Allowed:||Overalls, cutoffs, coveralls, bathing suits|
Torn or ripped jeans, muscle shirts or tank tops.
|LADIES:||Shirts with collar and sleeves preferred|
Skirts, slacks or shorts neat in appearance
|Not Allowed:||Cut offs, bathing suits, halter tops, spaghetti straps, bare midriff, torn or ripped jeans.|
|FOOTWEAR:||Golf shoes with soft spikes|
Tennis type shoes with cushion soles
|Not Allowed:||Golf shoes with metal spikes, boots, hard sole shoes|
The Property Owners’ Association of Hilltop Lakes, Inc., has approved these rules. Please be advised that Golf Course Personnel have the authority to enforce them. Anyone refusing to adhere to their directions will be in violation and players who persist in violating rules will be referred to the Board of Directors for action to include suspension or privileges and/or fines.
We look forward to your cooperation.
PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION OF HILLTOP LAKES, INC.
Golf Course Rate Schedule *
All Players pay Tournament Entry Fees.
|Nine (9) Holes||$18.00|
|Eighteen (18) Holes||$32.00|
Annual Private Cart Trail Fee (cart must belong to property owner)
$150.00 - Cart
$ 75.00 - After July 1, each year
|Bucket of Balls – Small||$3.00|
|Bucket of Balls – Large||$5.00|
|Range Pass – 20 Buckets||$60.00|
|Turner/Holland Pavilion Rental||$40.00|
*All rates are subject to applicable sales and use taxes
Location: 100 Golf Club Drive
|Summer Hours:||Sunday – Thursday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday – Saturday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
Hours change after Labor Day to 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
For winter hours, please contact the Pro Shop.
Pro Shop Supervisor
Golf Course Superintendent
Property owners and their guests must sign in before teeing off. Your photo I.D. card must be scanned at time of sign in. Private carts must be registered with a trail fee sticker adhered to the cart to be on the Golf Course. Stickers are available at the Pro Shop.
Hilltop Lakes Golf Course has challenging narrow fairways. No one playing the course will ever forget Hole #14, nicknamed “Bear Claw”, because it will grab you!!
All tournaments and outings are subject to change. Please be sure to call and verify with the Pro Shop personnel as to what tournament/outing or course maintenance might be taking place on any particular dates. We will be able to advise you when the best play times might be.
The Pro Shop also carries merchandise such as hats and embroidered golf shirts. The snack shop has hot dogs, candy, ice cream and soft drinks so you won’t go hungry!
Please keep in mind that every Wednesday is Men’s Day; every Thursday is Ladies’ Day.