- This event has passed.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING JULY 12, 2018
July 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION OF HILLTOP LAKES, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING
JULY 12, 2018
OPEN MEETING @ 6:00PM – TONKAWA ROOM
EXECUTIVE SESSION @ 6:20PM – TONKAWA ROOM
OPEN MEETING AFTER EXECUTIVE TO SUMMARIZE AND ADJOURN
Present: Rocky Walker, Melody Vidaurri, Rene Castilla, Dee Kirk, Floyd Garrison, Ron Ryder, Joe Bledsoe, Ray Vogt, Dene Huettel
- CALL TO ORDER – OPEN SESSION – President Rocky Walker at 6:00PM
- Kickapoo Club – Lease Agreement
Kickapoo Board members Eric Aaron and Ken Kuntz met with the POA Board to discuss changes to the KC lease agreement.
- ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION (CLOSED) – The Board will reconvene in Executive Session as authorized under Section 209.0051, Open Board Meeting, Subsection C to discuss:
- Contract re: Restaurant
- Contract re: Security
- Personnel re: Review
- RECONVENE TO OPEN SESSION at 7:10PM
- SUMMARIZE EXECUTIVE SESSION – Discussion of Kickapoo Club, the Tonkawa Room and scheduling of monthly events. It was determined that the Activities Coordinator would be in charge of scheduling events for Hilltop. A restaurant proposal was reviewed and considered. A second proposal is due soon. Two Security proposals were reviewed; Board President Rocky Walker reviewed our current LCSO contract and the Executive Committee’s meeting with Lt. Dee Kraft. Changes have been made to Maintenance and Welcome Center personnel with positive results.
The next Town Hall meeting is July 21, 2018 at 9:00AM.
- ADJOURN –Meeting adjourned at 7:25 PM.
Respectfully submitted by Dene Huettel, Board Secretary Date