- This event has passed.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING February 6, 2019
February 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION OF HILLTOP LAKES, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING
February 6, 2019
OPEN MEETING @ 6:00 P.M. – COMMUNITY CENTER
EXECUTIVE MEETING @ 6:01 P.M.-COMMUNITY CENTER
OPEN MEETING @6:30 P.M.-COMMUNITY CENTER
Present: Rocky Walker, Ron Ryder, Floyd Garrison, Steve Brodine, Melody Vidaurri, Dene Huettel, Mike Sizemore, Dee Kirk, John Lagravier, and Connie Saxton
- CALL TO ORDER-OPEN SESSION by President Walker
- ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION (CLOSED) – The Board will reconvene in
Executive Session as authorized under Section 209.0051, Open Board Meeting,
Subsection (C) to discuss:
- Contract: Trash/Garbage Contract
- Contract: Troupe Over the Hill
- Contract: Animal Control
- Legal: Golf Cart Trail Fee
- PERSONNEL Issue
III. RECONVENE TO OPEN MEETING @ 7:10 p.m.
SUMMARIZE EXECUTIVE SESSION-President Walker stated the trash/garbage contract, Troupe Over
the Hill Contract, the Animal Control, and golf cart trail fee were discussed as well as
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA-Vice-President Sizemore motioned for approval of Agenda; Director
Garrison seconded. Vote was unanimous.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES FOR JANUARY 24, 2019-Vice-President Sizemore moved to approve
the Minutes from January 24, 2019; Director Kirk seconded. Secretary Vidaurri motioned for
correction of the Minutes; Vice-President Sizemore moved to accept the changes. Minutes
were approved as corrected with Director Ryder abstaining.
- NEW BUSINESS
- DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION-Trash/Garbage Contract-Tabled
- DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION-Troupe Over the Hill-Secretary Vidaurri moved to accept
on the first contract submitted to Troupe Over the Hill with fee charge of $50 a day
prior to event and $100 for the event and not accept the contract submitted to us
by the Troupe. Treasurer Lagravier seconded the motion. Directors
Sizemore, Ryder, Huettel, Lagravier and Vidaurri voted for. Motion passed.
VII. ADJOURN-Director Garrison motioned to adjourn; Director Kirk seconded. Meeting was
adjourned by President Walker.
Approved by: Date:
Prepared by: Date: