- This event has passed.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING December 21, 2018
December 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION OF HILLTOP LAKES, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING
December 21, 2018
OPEN MEETING @ 8:30 A.M. – WELCOME CENTER CONFERENCE ROOM
EXECUTIVE MEETING @ 8:31 A.M.-WELCOME CENTER CONFERENCE ROOM
Present: Rocky Walker, Melody Vidaurri, John Lagravier, Dee Kirk, Ron Ryder, Steve Brodine, Mike Sizemore, Floyd Garrison, Dene Huettel and Connie Saxton.
- CALL TO ORDER-OPEN SESSION by President Walker
- ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION (CLOSED) – The Board will reconvene in
Executive Session as authorized under Section 209.0051, Open Board Meeting,
Subsection (C) to discuss:
- Contract for General Liability Insurance
- Contract for I.D. printer
- Property Owner Request
III. RECONVENE TO OPEN SESSION-
- DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION: Approval and Payment of General
Liability Insurance – Secretary Vidaurri motioned to approve the General
Liability Insurance as presented, send in revisions after Christmas, and pay
the $21,056.00 down payment and remainder due financed in ten (10)
equal payments. Treasurer Lagravier seconded the motion and vote was
THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW WERE AMENDED TO THE AGENDA:
- DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION-Rental of Space to Salon- Secretary
Vidaurri motioned to rent ½ of the weight room (will be closed off) for a
salon @ $250 a month (salon will only be open 3 days a week) and Director
Kirk seconded her motion. Vote was unanimous. If salon is to open more
days, then the contract will be renegotiated.
- DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION-Apache Contract-Times and days as to
shift coverage have been changed. Vice-President Sizemore motioned to
accept the Apache Contract with cutbacks on day shift coverage at this time;
Director Garrison seconded the motion. Vote was unanimous. (NOTE:
There have been no other changes to the contract.)
- DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION-Employee Christmas Bonus-Director Ryder
motioned to leave the bonuses as is since it is so close to time and adjust it
next year. Director Brodine seconded the motion. All voted in favor
except for Secretary Vidaurri opposed.
- DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION-I.D. Photo System-Since we have been
having problems with our I.D. photo system, the company recommended a
new system costing $4,355 but then we would also have to pay for a yearly
subscription of $2,590. Discussion was to get bids for other vendors.
Director Garrison motioned to adjourn; Secretary Vidaurri seconded his motion and
President Walker adjourned the meeting.
Approved by: Date:
Prepared by: Date: