TENNIS COURTS POLICY
Property Owners’ Association of Hilltop Lakes, Inc.
- The tennis courts are for the exclusive use of property owners of Hilltop Lakes and their guests.
- Any courts may be reserved by the Association for special events, such as instructional programs, tennis tournaments, etc.
- All other times, the courts shall be available for use on a first come, first served basis.
- Players are expected to wear appropriate attire. A shirt must be worn at all times. Only shoes designed specifically for playing tennis or sneakers are permitted on the tennis courts. Bathing suits are not permitted.
- No more than four (4) players per court are permitted.
- The gate to the courts must be locked at all times.
- No food, breakable objects, gum, smoking or tobacco products are permitted inside the tennis court enclosure. ONLY BOTTLED WATER IS ALLOWED IN COURT AREAS. No soft drinks, Gatorade, alcohol, etc., are allowed inside the tennis enclosure.
- No pets/animals are allowed in the tennis court enclosure.
- An adult must accompany children 12 years of age and younger.
- No bicycling, skateboarding, or rollerblading is allowed.
- Loud, abusive or profane language, rough play, indiscriminating hitting or misuse of the equipment, such as leaning on the nets, climbing the fences, etc., is prohibited.
- No alcohol will be allowed in the tennis court enclosure. Intoxicated person will not be allowed to use the tennis courts.
- Each player is responsible for cleaning up after themselves. Property owners and guests are asked to keep the tennis courts clean.
- The Association is not responsible for the loss of or damage to any personal property used or left in the tennis court area.