The Accounting Department handles the day-to-day accounting for the Association and all of its amenities. These include but not limited to:
- Daily Collection and Billings of property owner(s) fees and/or fines
- Property Owner(s) Account Information
- Deed Changes/Transfers
- Hotel and Villa Revenues
- Golf Course Revenues
- Swimming Pool Revenues
Any questions concerning accounting or transfer of deeds may be directed to:
Accounts Payable/Customer Service-Property Records
The Activities Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Scheduling of all meeting rooms
- Special events such as Easter, Independence Day Celebration, Tree Lighting Ceremony and Open House, Annual Craft Show, New Year’s Eve Dance, Movie Nights, employee functions, decorations for POA events
The Reservations Department is here to serve!
To make reservations at the Mirror Lake Inn, the Hillside Villas or the campground, please call 936.855.2222.
- Boat Registration
- I.D. Photo Property Owners Cards
- Guest Passes
- Copy Service
- Fax Service
- Copies of Plat Maps
- Copies of Deed Restrictions
- Lake Rules
- Sale of Hilltop Phone Books
- Sale of Hilltop T-shirts
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Access to Exercise Room
- Equipment Rental (Putt-Putt Golf Course, Disc Golf, Tennis, etc.)
- Storage Spaces (Outside)
Location: 100 Golf Club Drive
Summer Hours :Sunday – Thursday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Pro Shop
- Golf Course Calendar
- Course Layout
- Driving Range
- Guldelines for Golf Course
- Golf Cart Driver’s Policy
- Receives and responds to property owner calls, visits, and/or correspondence regarding permits, deed restrictions, etc.
- Coordinates all homeowner improvement requests. Prepares, attends and follows up ACC meetings in accordance with the Architectural Control Procedures.
- Works closely with Architectural Control Committee, attending meetings, preparing the Agenda and the Minutes.
- Maintains files and records of violation letters. Monitors any action taken to correct violations.
If you need any information on obtaining permits, what permits are needed, copies of the deed restrictions, questions regarding the same, please contact:
The Hilltop Lakes Post Office, located at 1 Holster Hwy., is open for business Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. – noon.
- Money Orders
- Priority Boxes/Envelopes
- Box Rentals
Post Office Supervisor