Part-Time EVENTS COORDINATOR
Hilltop Lakes Property Owners’ Association (POA) is searching for someone who is energetic and outgoing for promoting and coordinating events at Hilltop Lakes.
The duties and responsibilities of the EVENT COORDINATOR include the following:
- Scheduling events and booking vendors for holiday and special events hosted by Hilltop Lakes POA.
- Assisting with decorating accordingly for events.
- Obtaining sponsorships & vendors for events.
- Liaising with exhibitors, and vendors during the planning period to ensure everyone is carried along with the progress of all activities.
- Managing all set-up for the event, dismounting, and follow-up on all activities.
- Ensuring that the event budget is properly managed and maintained.
- Booking of entertainers, venues, photographers, and facilitators or event anchors.
- Conducting inspections before and on the event date to ensure that the event is progressing in adherence to the POA standards.
- Assessing the overall progress or success of an event and creating reports accordingly.
- Coordinating the event planning promptly with a solid sense of timing.
- Coordinating the event’s setup and performance activities to maintain order in the event.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Wages based on experience. Please send your resume and application to: Hilltop Lakes, P.O. Box 1242, Hilltop Lakes, TX 77871, fax to 936.855.2754. Or email resume and application to email@example.com