- This event has passed.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING February 11, 2019
February 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION OF HILLTOP LAKES, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING
February 11, 2019
OPEN MEETING @ 4:30 P.M. – Welcome Center
EXECUTIVE MEETING @ 4:31 P.M. – Welcome Center
OPEN MEETING @ 6:00 P.M. – Community Center
Present: Rocky Walker, Mike Sizemore, Melody Vidaurri, John Lagravier, Dee Kirk, Dene Huettel, Ron Ryder, Steve Brodine, Floyd Garrison and Connie Saxton.
Guest: Bill Lyle
- CALL TO ORDER-OPEN SESSION by President Walker
- ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION (CLOSED) – The Board will reconvene in
Executive Session as authorized under Section 209.0051, Open Board Meeting,
Subsection (C) to discuss:
- Legal: Insurance
III. RECONVENE TO OPEN SESSION @ COMMUNITY CENTER @ 6:14 p.m.
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA-Secretary Vidaurri motioned to approve the Agenda; Director Ryder
seconded the motion. Vote was unanimous.
- MEMBERS TO BE HEARD:
Joyce Perkins: Announced the Troupe Awards Dinner.
- OLD BUSINESS
- DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION-Golf Cart Trail Fee-Secretary Vidaurri motioned to
accept the golf course trail fee but amending the last sentence to quote the Bylaws
Section 3.2. Director Garrison seconded the motion and vote was unanimous.
VII. NEW BUSINESS
- DISCUSSION ONLY-Change of Banks-Treasurer Lagravier stated Wells Fargo charged
$7,389 in transaction fees so they are looking at other banks. Normangee State
Bank doesn’t charge but they can’t provide the services.
- DISCUSSION ONLY-Trash/Garbage Contract-Waste Management Trash Services has
sold our contract with them to Frontier. We have asked them to rebid our trash
service and are taking other bids also.
- DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION – Room Rate Increase on Updated Rooms-
Secretary Vidaurri motioned to increase room rates as shown in attached proposal.
Treasurer Lagravier seconded the motion and vote was unanimous.
- DISCUSSION ONLY-Addressing Violations of Property Owners-Discussion held on
discussing violators such as curfew, talking to parents, sending letters, etc.
- DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION-Raffle Lot at Race-Secretary Vidaurri motioned to
draw for a lot; Treasurer Lagravier seconded the motion. Vote was unanimous.
- DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION-Tonkawa and Cherokee Lakes-Vice-
President Sizemore motioned to table action on the H & H studies until further
info is received. Director Garrison seconded his motion. Vote was unanimous.
Director Garrison motioned to adjourn; Director Brodine seconded. President Walker
adjourned the meeting at 6:56 p.m.
Approved by: Date:
Prepared by: Date: