GUIDELINES FOR PUTT-PUTT GOLF RULES
Property Owners’ Association of Hilltop Lakes, Inc.
All property owners, guests and Guests of Management should register at the Welcome Center before using the putt-putt golf course. Equipment is available to check out at the Welcome Center. One must leave a valid driver’s license when checking out equipment. To insure the putt-putt golf course is maintained, the following rules are to be followed:
- The putt-putt golf course hours of operation are:Memorial Day to Labor Day: 8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.Labor Day to Memorial Day: 8 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Children under the age of 13 MUST be accompanied by an adult when playing on the putt-putt golf course.
- All players should at all times take care of the putt-putt golf course. Running and jumping on the equipment is not allowed.
- If anyone wishes to play after hours, they must have pre-approval from the Activities Department.
- Players must follow the course rules on the putt-putt golf course official score card.a. No more than four players together.b. All balls must be stroked from tee mat when teeing off.c. Out of bounds ball must be placed a club head length from rail at point that it went out of bounds – count one stroke.d. Ball against rail may be placed on club head length from rail without loss of stroke.e. The first person in each group finishes the hole before the next player begins.
- Anyone not following these rules will be asked to leave the putt-putt golf course.